Tuesday, October 04, 2011

WEIRD IS NORMAL !!



I hate the word "NORMAL" with an absolute passion. I hate the cookie cutter versions of how people think I should be, just because it makes them feel superior in their poloshirts and name brand Tommy Hilfiger jeans..Sorry, I am not a pre-made mold made from sugar and spice and everything nice..BLACCHHH..I was reading a fellow bloggers insight on this as well..it seems we the wierdos make life more interesting because we see the bigger picture..
COME ON PEOPLE - THERE IS SUCH A THING AS LETTING YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY HIGH.  
Anywho, back to this narcissistic convo
We, the freaks have the ability to create in our mindseye..making us unique and special in our way..Although, I've been accused of not having the average shmo-john-brown-hopi-brown face..- jizzhii ! I've been discrimnated against from women and men who have either disrespected me by calling me " BABY" or " BITCH" whatever they feel I am that day to them. 
I'm sorry to say that my parents are the ones responsible for this face---------> It's called genetics.
Which brings me back to my argument. I want to exude weirdness and exploit all my quirks and be proud of the fact that I can sing RAP..a little unknown tidbit that my family enjoys..a lyrical rapping session of traveling to the trading post wearing my fancy boots and a danzig T-SHIRT...with paint and glitter splattered across my jeans..But, it always come back to the face...UUUGGHH....Shoot me now..CURSED..maybe..GENETICS..damn straight..NORMAL ole WEIRD ME.
  To the group of ladies who called me stuck up, yesterday,
it isn't my fault if your man has wandering eyes.