Thursday, January 05, 2012

LOOKING AND LOOKING

There's this thing in my imaginary pocket called a magnifying glass, I look and look and look for hours on end to find one shred of you in the details of my existence, only to be disappointed because I realize you are no longer there, there is nothing physical to remind me that you were ever a presence in my world, however there are memories that come flashing through my thoughts like a flood - I'm sure I need a boat like Noah to help me survive and find ground to stabilize my person. I realize there is nothing I can do to fix the time of which I exist, but oh how I long for another time to see who I would've been if I was given a chance to do a few things differently. Then I remember this is what I chose, this is what I wanted, so it seems I'm the only ghost in this reality.