Monday, January 02, 2012

This isn't the ferris wheel.


To achieve the ultimate opposite of not doing is in listening, acting upon, and being completely satisfied with the energy of the said activity.  The lesson learned is to think before acting. I LEARNED EARLY ON IN MY LIFE as a child, teen- disarrayed youth, and finally as a mother there are rules in order to get from point A to point B with little or no bruises, slashes, splinters,  you know no physical damage (I personally enjoy a little bit of scars – only to remind me that those experiences are not worth repeating)  Back to what I was saying ->  HERE IS WHAT I LEARNED ->  I learned to respect others, I learned family is the center of everything celestial, I learned there are sacrifices one has to make in order to let the other person achieve what they wouldn’t have otherwise, I learned we need to be blind emotionally in order to see what we are given. I learned there are many moments in our everyday lives that make us want to run and hide – the goal is to secretly have a security blanket nearby aka prayer, I learned as a parent – my parents were right! If my kids “hate me” that night, GOOD, I say then I must doing something right.  I learned as a woman who has literally been gutted of internal organs which define womanhood – I don’t need those organs to define who I am.  I am more of a woman, than that prissy chick at the mall with tons of makeup on her face while slinging around a coach purse – PLEASE – I bet she can’t change a tire in high heeled boots. I personally tire quickly from women who sit and wait for triple A to come a runnin – that’s not me – I am Triple A!  There are many lessons, we will learn, experiences that will make us stand back and say “hmmm, now that’s what I call exciting” or “ I will totally regret this” – the situation and realization of its lesson will come when we least expect it , so sit tight and pay the carnival man your tickets to ride this roller coaster we call life. 
PEACE – LOVE and HAPPINESS.