Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hey, what's your clan?


Wow, I always knew that this would be an upcoming convo. I literally hid from this guy within the past 3 years trying to avoid this very incident. The “hey, what’s your clan” scenario. As we all know the clan system is a vital step in looking for the “one” that family members will approve of, it insures your children come out well and healthy without abnormalities. Three years ago, my little family and I began hauling out firewood to the local elderly, we spent numerous amounts of time in Mussi Creek, and the local trading post had everything we needed to travel the long road back home. Well, Well, Well –after three years of small talk and more meaningless small talk with the cashiers [he in his own mind - thought for some idiotic reason I was talking directly to him, since he runs to the the counter every time I enter the store], back to the story .. we know the question a girl never wants to hear when they are uninterested is “What’s your clan?” – it’s not the question that bothered me, but the way he said it that made me want to drop kick him to the ground and smack him over the head with the very mop he was swaying back and forth..Sheesh, dude. I’m so not into you. Then to make matters worse he goes in for what he thinks will seal the conversation with an exchange of phone numbers. What THE - who does he think he is Rico Suave?   
LOL – He then proceeds to say, I can guess what your clan is, since you wont tell me. Umm, okay? Creepy!  What is it? [I say in a voice that screams annoyed]. Your half Hopi and Navajo. Okay, this has gotten way too weird. I think you can take advisement from the psychic channel and start up your own I can guess your clan show. Eww.  I’m seen bolting out of there as fast as I can. Now, the problem is - winter is coming up which means many more pitstops at the store. ERRggh!! 
I’m annoyed. LEAVE ME ALONE – PLEASE!!
My new clan is None of your Business!!