Friday, September 02, 2011

A REAL WILD CHILD

 JOEY RAMONE AND OF COURSE THE EVER SO AWESOME JOAN JETT..makes for a kill ass rendition of Johnny O'Keefe's original belt & shout out of REAL WILD CHILD..



I thought perhaps I shall take a moment to raise my lighter to one of the women who has inspired me to become the biker - combat boot wearing chick that I am today.

I don't wear leather chaps or studded jackets like Joan, but I believe that my Metal Band Concert Tees, Shredded Levis, and combat boots suffice enough to classify me as a tough chick. 

I love the way, I can scare little old white ladies at trading posts 
" Hey, don't look at me if your going to get scared and run as fast as your little old legs can take you" -  " oops sorry you bumped into that"  - "you can at least pay for your stuff at the counter before heading out the door" - "put your can of pepper spray away" - "that must have hurt (as they trip while looking at me)"
 HAHAHA, not funny but you so have to be there to appreciate it. I do -
I get nothing but sheer happiness, when I strap up or lace up my boots in the AM. Like today - I currently am wearing an outfit- which I know for a fact will scare not only old grannies, but prissy twits in high heeled stilettos - "put that makeup brush down, whatcha going to do - smack me with it?" hahaha. LOL.
.Maybe Joan Jett and  Sinead O'conner weren't' the best role models,  
Could it be that - I  am a closet pris?
Inspired by Paula Deen,  there isn't anything wrong with acting like a little old southern white lady. 
Is there now?  Macaroni and Cheese anyone?