Thursday, August 18, 2011

FRYBREAD and V8

I'm  losing control..cause of the power your supplying - sang Olivia to John.  I sang with such high hopes the opposite "I want to gain control cause of the power your supplying" lalalala - song clearly is my saving face device to clear the bad chi that invaded my space-  chi is bad when the energy in your space gets tainted, u know if you sit in it unknowingly - your innards will become stale and consumed with blank unhappy thoughts - then in turn lead you to make some silly decisions. Bad Chi invaded and surrounded my personal space when I went into my room and threw in a dvd-Karate Kid starring non-other than Ralph Macchio..Why? I say Why? I was not in the mood to watch Daniel -San get his bootie served up to him on a platter by the vehement Cobra Kai. 



Go Johnny Go - hahaha. Did I unconsciously want to feel sad for the kid who was being bullied or did I want to be the bully? yes, sensai.  Well, this is when I got smart enough to snap out of my nonsense - Bad Chi - was gone.  I decided I would stand up for the wimpy kids, unlike that kid who is a narcissistic wimp and has a diary to exploit all his various shades of bulliness to the unknown eye. Yeah, that kid. 

Anywho, I realized (lightbulb moment) I had the power to clear out all the bad energy, so thought became action, which in turn controlled my next move, off I went at 11:30 pm into the kitchen - to make dough - dough that was specifically going to be flapped and fried for it's sheer power of getting rid of the moans and groans left by- Daniel-san- while begging for mercy. PUHLEEZE.  The end result, the smoke detectors went off, the house was screaming "get out of here wimpy Daniel-san - your the best Daniel - kick some Cobra Kai A$$", the smoke cleared and the only remains was the afterthought of Mr. Miyagi and his philosophical blurt 
"Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
[makes squish gesture] - get squish just like grape. Here, karate, same thing. Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no." You karate do "guess so,"- just like grape. Understand?" 
yes, Mr. Miyagi I understand. "Common sense or squish like grape"- and what about the V8? - it takes a can full of nutrients to come up with a load of midnight crap.