Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Hanging out of it's butt.


JULY - My kids ran up the hill from their grandparents hogan yelling and screaming..”Sick, SICK, that is just gross” my daughter was screaming, shaking to the point of full blown convulsions..” mom, we saw the head and the face was coming out from the butt, it was crying” what in the world were they talking about? Apparently, this cat and those crazy jaans (in this story I am not one of those crazy jaans, on any other day maybe) just dumped off their unwanted 
( #.* ^^Y)  here right out there in front of our animal free homestead..was heard 100 feet away giving birth to her litter of more ( #.* ^^Y)   (like the rez needs more #.* ^^Y)  )..SICK..I can’t stand looking at cats delivering their babies..their slimy, small and have this disturbing look..anywhoo, this cat was meowing and had managed to follow my kids up the hill to our house with it’s baby hangin out of it’s butt, my daughter and I screamed and locked the door..Why we even locked the door went above and beyond explanation..LOL..the cat didn’t feel no love coming from us “scaredy cats” so she went back down the hill screaming and moaning..like some drunken horny hoochie making her rounds at a party..Now it’s OCTOBER-That darn cat, has gotten knocked up AGAIN....last night the kids came running up the hill again screaming “ mom get rid of that darn cat she’s giving birth again, we saw the head again” SERIOUSLY!!!! Now, what to with those kittens again...I'm getting rid of that CAT...today..somehow

 (This happened last summer and was quickly reminded when I saw yet again another preggo cat today waltzing around the TPost parking lot, like it had no care in the world)